CANADIAN FORMULA DE-ICER
Documentation4060 Canadian De-Icer.pdfMSDS.pdf** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4060||16 oz Aerosol Can||Case||12||13 lbs||11" x 8.5" x 8.5"|
ApplicationsUse CANADIAN FORMULA DE-ICER to melt frost, ice, and snow from many surfaces including:
- Power Substations
- Telecom Equipment
- Very effective in clearing ice, frost, and snow from windshields and mirrors on utility vehicles which provides improved visibility for safer driving conditions.
- CANADIAN FORMULA DE-ICER melts frost, ice and snow on contact down to minus 60 degrees F. NO scraping. NO wasted time or heat defrosting. Just spray and go, even at extremely low temperatures.
- Due to the special formula with anti-freeze, CANADIAN FORMULA DE-ICER helps prevent re-freezing.
- The formula will NOT harm paint, metal, plexiglass, or other surfaces found on motor vehicles and utility equipment.
- Unlike salt or granulated products, CANADIAN FORMULA DE-ICER may be used to clear frost, ice, and snow on many surfaces from steps and walkways to frozen locks and windshields. Keep it handy in the winter.
Features & Benefits
|New anti-freeze formula||Prevents melted ice, snow, and water from re-freezing on windshields or in locks|
|Special formula||Quick melting without scraping, effective to minus 60 degrees F. Will not harm paint, plexiglass, etc.|
|Aerosol packaging||Convenient and easy to use on many surfaces/applications|
- Effective to minus 60 degrees F.
Anti-freeze formula will not re-freeze.
Safe for use on paint, metal, plexiglass, and many other surfaces.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of CANADIAN FORMULA DE-ICER often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
KNUCKLES Hand Cleaning Towels are specially formulated to dissolve and absorb dirty contaminants from hands, tools, and equipment. The towels are textured on one side allowing the user to scrub embedded, tough-to-clean contaminants such as cable filling compounds, icky PIC, c-cement, tar, asphalt, heavy greases, etc. The other side is smooth which works to trap and absorb the cleaner and dirty contaminants back into the towel, leaving hands, tools, and equipment surfaces clean. Tested safe on rubber goods.
Other Related Products