FIBERGLASS PROTECTIVE COATING
Documentation4621 Fiberglass Protectiving Coating.pdfDownload SDS (French)Download SDS (PDF)Fiberglass Ladder Maintenance Instructions** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4621||11.7 oz Aerosol||Case||12 / case||13 lbs||8" x 8.5" x 11"|
ApplicationsUse FIBERGLASS PROTECTIVE COATING on wood and fiberglass surfaces including:
- All types of Disconnect Boxes
- Material Handling Booms
- Temporary Change Out Equipment
- Fiberglass Street Light Poles
- For use as a general purpose acrylic coating, suitable for most surfaces where maximum indoor/outdoor durability is desired.
- This clear acrylic coating protects ladders and other assemblies against decaying, cracking, chipping, fading, and flaking caused by the weather. It can be used on all wooden and fiberglass products.
- This coating can be used on hotsticks, material handling booms, upper aerial lift and digger derrick booms, and temporary change out equipment.
- This fast-drying aerosol formula requires no brushing.
- National Electric Energy Testing Research and Application Center (NEETRAC) tested for durability on fiberglass products.
- NEETRAC tested dielectrically safe.
- Protects against ultra-violet radiation.
Features & Benefits
|NEETRAC tested||Assured product quality|
|Aerosol delivery||Ease of application - no brushing needed|
- Test procedures - ASTM F-711 "Specification for Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Rod and Tube Used in Live Line Tools" and IEEE SED 978-1984 "Guide for In-Service Maintenance and Electrical Testing of Live-Line Tools", "coating provides a dielectric finish equal to or better than the manufacturer's surface when properly cleaned." Test report available upon request.
Von DC Hi-Pot Dielectric test conducted at NEETRAC Test Report is available upon request.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of FIBERGLASS PROTECTIVE COATING often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
An excellent silicone blend (2%) that lubricates, waterproofs, and protects metal and non-metal surfaces with a thin, non-corrosive, and non-staining film. A great lubricant and protectant for molds, motor bearings, linkages, tools, meters, locks, switches, and other equipment. Temperature working range: -40°F to 400°F.
Other Related Products
- PIC RESTORATION SPRAY
STORMY ALL WEATHER CORROSION PROTECTOR
ZINC COLD GALVANIZE
CORROSION STOP HEAVY-DUTY METAL PROTECTOR & LUBRICANT
CLEAN & LUBE
HD CLEANER ELECTRICAL GRADE
CP WIPE & CP CLEANER
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?