CP WIPE & CP CLEANER
Documentation4215 CP Wipe.pdfDownload SDS for 4215 and 42153Download SDS for 42150** If you experience an issue opening the above files. Please "Right-Click" and choose "Save As", then use the appropriate application to open the file. There are known issues with MS-Explorer and their plug-in manager.
|4215||Individually Packaged||Case||150||8 lbs||18" x 9.75" x 5"|
|42150||16 oz Aerosol Can||Case||12||13 lbs||11" x 8.5" x 8.5"|
|42151||Kit||Case||12||3 lbs||9" x 8.5" x 8.5"|
|42152||Kit||Case||12||2 lbs||9" x 8" x 5"|
|42153||1 Gallon Containers||Case||4||12 lbs||13.5" x 8.5" x 10.5"|
|42154||Kit||Kit||144 Kits||1 lb||9" x 6" x 4"|
|42155||Kit||Kit||NA||2 lbs||9" x 6" x 4"|
ApplicationsCP WIPE AND CP CP CLEANER is safe for nearly any surface. Use it to clean:
- Electrical Cables
- Primary Cable
- Switch Gears
- Utility Work Tools
- CP WIPE AND CP CLEANER is ideal for cable prep work because of its powerful cleaning ability and fast evaporation. CP WIPE AND CP CLEANER is the product of choice for cleaning cable splices, terminations, metals, accessories, tools, and equipment.
- CP WIPE AND CP CLEANER is non-flammable and tested safe for use on power cable, utility tools, accessories, and equipment. CP WIPE AND CP CLEANER is the closest replacement to 1, 1, 1, Trichloroethane.
- The powerful solvent used in the CP WIPE AND CP CLEANER is an excellent choice for removing carbon, grease, oil and many other contaminants from almost any surface including electrical motors, contacts, switch gear, primary cable, transformers, and machinery. CP WIPE AND CP CLEANER is compatible with all polyethylene and EPR cable insulations and semi-conducting shields along with EPDM, silicone rubber, splice, and termination materials.
- CP WIPE is conveniently packaged as a sturdy 7.75" x 12" presaturated towel.
- CP CLEANER is packaged in a 16 oz aerosol(42150) can and 1 gallon containers(42153).
- CP Wipe Kit (42151) includes; 3 CP Wipes individually wrapped, 1 pair of poly powder-free gloves, and 3 feet of 120J emery cloth. All conveniently packaged in a resealable bag.
- CP Wipe Kit II (42152) includes; 3 CP Wipes individually wrapped, and 1 pair of poly powder-free gloves. All conveniently packaged in a resealable bag.
- CP Wipe Kit III (42154) includes; 2 CP Wipes individually wrapped, 1 pair of poly powder-free gloves, and 1 foot of emery cloth. All conveniently packaged in a resealable bag.
- CP Wipe Kit IV (42155) includes; 6 CP Wipes individually wrapped, 1 pair of poly powder-free gloves, and 3 feet of emery cloth. All conveniently packaged in a resealable bag.
Features & Benefits
|Evaporates rapidly||No down time|
|Powerful solvent, closest replacement to 1, 1, 1, Trichloroethane||Excellent cleaning capabilities|
|Tested by NEETRAC and cable manufacturers||Safe on utility equipment|
|Pure cleaning solvent||No residue|
|Type of Cleaner||Brominated Hydrocarbon|
|Dielectric Rating||12,000 Volts|
|Safe On Plastic|
|Safe On Rubber||Yes|
|Test Results||NEETRAC |
Available Upon Request
- Tested by NEETRAC to proposed IEEE standard P1493 Guide for the Evaluation of Solvents Used for Cleaning Electrical Cable and Accessories. The test included: Cleaner Effect on Separable Load Break Connectors (Elbows) per IEEE 592, Cleaner Effect on Cable Insulation Shield per ICEA S-66-524 and Cleaner Effect on Tensile Strength and Elongation of Plastic and Rubber per ASTM D638 and ASTM D412. Test data and reports are available upon request.
Contact InformationRAINBOW TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
261 Cahaba Valley Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Back to top
Rainbow Technology offers a comprehensive line of products to the utility and telecommunications industries. Users of CP WIPE & CP CLEANER often find these other Rainbow products helpful too.
STORMY was designed to eliminate and/or minimize corrosion on metals used in outdoor telecom, CATV, utility, and numerous other equipment applications. Will serve as a protective coating for OSP equipment; thereby eliminating corrosion for years. Excellent for restoring flooded equipment, displaces moisture, and stops corrosion. Safe to apply on plastics including PE, Polycarbonate, ABS, and PPO. Dielectric strength 27,000 Volts - flash point 148 degrees F (64 degrees C). Meets Bellcore/Telcordia standards.
Other Related Products
- HD CLEANER ELECTRICAL GRADE
MULTI-PURPOSE TERMINAL BRUSH
CLEAN & LUBE
CLEANER, KNUCKLES HAND CLEANING TOWELS
Individuals & Small Businesses, want to purchase Rainbow products online?
Larger businesses, want to find a distributor and get more information about contract pricing?